Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Pilot - Honda - Pretty good so far....


Finally leased a 2nd car over the holidays....Opted for the honda pilot which is fine to get me to and from the train station, and more importantly, big enough to hold the 5-deep-posse....while i did have a used honda civic in the 80s, i never had an experience with leasing a new one....It was great...really terrific customer service....

once i got over the fact that they were playing contemporary christian music in the showroom (apparently an XM station mix up), it was all up hill....they were incredibly flexible, and the follow up since the purchase was great....they called 2 or 3 times to make sure i was happy with the car, they gave me some flowers congratulating me on the purchase (which i subsequently tried to pass on to allison, claiming i had purchased on my own - no dice), and they introduced me to showroom manager who also congratulated me on my new car....all in, a really solid, no pressure sales process....and while i miss hicksville taxi terribly - i am finding a way to cope - and drive myself the 2 or 3 miles to and from the railroad each day...

2 comments:

JoyceGoh said...

I've been thinking of a Pilot!! Do you like yours? Is it good on gas mileage?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Randy Moss - Dominated by Giants!