Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Talk about Desperate! (Housewives that is)


After shopping for my yom kippur break fast, walked out of Fairway in Plainview to my car to find (at least for me), a new type of advertising….ABC had replaced the traditional lines between parking spaces with a custom version to promote “Desperate Housewives” – written on each stripe “Parking for Desperate Housewives”….Seems to be targeted at “Soccer Moms” or as they should more appropriately be called on the Friday of Yom Kippur, “Sable Moms”, but anyway thought this was an interesting approach….(and yes, I have written a letter to my congressman stating that ive been discriminated against as I had to park like a mile away as allison was home with the kids and I wasn’t desperate or a housewife)

As for the effectiveness, Allison and I both passed on watching the season premiere…but to be honest, I think we both had fallen asleep by 9pm….

No comments:

Randy Moss - Dominated by Giants!