Monday, September 24, 2007

An important call to action for fellow commuters - Act before its too late!


I was attacked by a yellow jack on the platform of the LIRR today…I was able to swat it away, and I feel very good about the skill I used to do so…but if you take a look at the snapshots of the scene right after the incident, you’ll see that it is really no surprise…I was sandwiched in between two "yellow shirters"…thankfully I wasn’t injured. I have since don’t a little bit of research, and found that these guys would’ve been in a load of trouble if something happened to me as they could be held responsible for any damage that was done, as well as expense incurred to bandage the wounds after they attracted the yellow jack over to our area of the platform….I'm calling immediately for hearings on this issue….my proposal will call for the altering of no “white after labor day” to “no white and/or yellow after labor day (and before Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah)".

I am just trying to make the world a safer, better place for us commuters….

No comments:

Randy Moss - Dominated by Giants!