Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My first 09 prediction...


here's my first stab at a prediction for 2009...
I think 2009 is the year that high fiber steps out from the shadows and grabs the spotlight....we've already see it happen to food with multi-grain items being everywhere...but in 2009, i think metamucil, which has been around and living in obscurity for more than 80 years, will become the next Red Bull...They may need to do something about the name, but I believe that when 2010 comes along, I guarantee that I won't be the only one sipping a Stoli-Mucil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that particular brand. The prices for the shoes were all over 320 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

Randy Moss - Dominated by Giants!