Monday, November 05, 2007

Maybe its a typo?

I am in boston for a couple of days attending a conference and was looking for a place to grab something to eat...there's chili's within the hotel complex, so was going to walk over for dinner, but thought I'd check out the menu before I did....There was a link to nutritional info so i thought i would give it a quick read....the one item that caught my eye was the "Awesome Blossom", their answer to Outback's Blooming Onion I guess...

Check out the nutritional info on this bad boy...200 grams of fat, and 194 grams of carbs in 1 serving...Holy crap, and this is just an appetizer....So I am obviously going to head over there after I click "Publish Post" and see what all the hype is about....Something tells me it is probably pretty damn tasty.

No comments:

Randy Moss - Dominated by Giants!