Saturday, August 25, 2007

Crossing Over - You Know It! # 61 and on the rise


Like all great artists, i am totally comfortable crossing over...you probably know already that my rap song "come and get some" is # 947 on the soundclick rap charts and climbing (though i am investigating what is surely a reporting error which now shows my song at #978), and you can cast your vote for that bad boy by taking a listen here and letting them know how 'hot' you think "come and get some" is...

but you might not have known that i am also a soon to be mogul in the area of gospel....my from-the-street sounds are knocking down the walls between street and serene, and at last check, I was at #61, with a big fat bullet....With a little help from my friends, I'll be up there at #1 any day now, and replacing that bottle of manishevitz with cristal at my 08 seder....Just vote 'hot" here, and maybe you'll be invited

No comments:

Randy Moss - Dominated by Giants!